Sunday 3 February 2019

BREAST CANCER

BREAST CANCER TESTIMONY - CHRISTINA
RAIN's SOUL CORE, and FORM changed my life after BREAST CANCER!!!
After being diagnosed at age 51 with an aggressive Stage 2 Breast Cancer and undergoing 13 months of chemotherapy, radiation treatments, multiple surgeries and complications, my health was in decline and I was miserable!! I was in constant extreme pain, overweight, with little to no energy, unable to think clearly or concentrate because of brain fog, and unable to work or do the things I loved to do or live the lifestyle I had prior to Cancer. I couldn't even go up and down the stairs without falling because my legs were so heavy and my joints were so stiff and sore! I had neuropathy in my arms, hands, legs, and feet. I was unable to use either of my arms or hands because of SEVERE pain! I could not even hold a pen to sign my name! I had to have an angioplasty procedure because the chemotherapy drugs were so strong that they caused scar tissue to form in my port vein which caused the vein to close up. My doctors told me that I should just get use to feeling this way, that some of the side effects may never get better. There was no mention of nutrition...only more pharmaceutical drugs, more tests and procedures! Two months after my final Chemo treatment I was introduced to Rain's Seed Nutrition by my good friend Marie Beecham. It completely changed my life! After drinking 2-3 packets of SOUL and CORE everyday for 2 months, there was significant relief from my symptoms/side effects. After drinking 2-3 packets of SOUL & CORE, plus drinking the FORM shake everyday for a year, my pain was completely gone, and all of the other side effects were eliminated! I had tons of energy, I lost the extra weight, and I was able to go back to doing the things I loved! I completely eliminated all medications (both over the counter and pharmaceutical). I am never sick...NO Colds, NO Flu (never a Flu shot), No Allergies. I wake up EVERY DAY with ZERO pain and with TONS of energy!! I can honestly say that I feel better than I have in over 25 years!! I became so passionate about the health benefits of Seed Nutrition, that I decided I wanted to share it with as many people as I possibly could!
If you would like to see additional testimonies:
 http://testi.myrainsoul.com

No comments:

Post a Comment